WELCOME from Yami!


What's good fam? It's your girl Yami Tsunami officially welcoming yall to my new blog site. With the help of Paris and Jena', I will be able to talk and connect with all of yall. Thanks for coming by and shout out to my A BIG SHITTERS AND YAMI fans! Love Ya! and Prepare to be Yaminated!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Situation...

Now as yall know by now, a lot of shit has been blown out of proportion. And I really want to speak on most of it cause it upsets me to see a friendship may be lost over this. So all I'm going to say is no matter how much you like or dislike either party right now, they are two human beings that yall should respect and let them handle this. It's ok to show your support and I pray that the truth is revealed to all who didn't see because this a bad situation. But I want to say to Yami that the people who have been down for you since Day 1 are still here. And we aint leaving cause we got mad love for you and no one's perception or attitude about you is going to change that. I hope and pray that this situation can be resolved! Much love fam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember TALK TO ME NICE HONEY!!!